Monday 15 December 2014

30 Day Challenge

So this is happening...
I have been waiting to attempt this 30 day challenge for a while now, but finally the time is (almost) now. I jumped back into attempting to workout too early after my firstborn Flea, and it resulted in more damage to my caesarean scar and an even longer recovery period, so this time I have waited almost double the time... This last Sunday was 10 weeks since my caesarean with Ry, and 5 weeks since I had any pain, so it seemed as good a time as any to start. Of course the sneaky person in me wanted to figure out the best time to start, so that I would get a bigger "rest day" on Christmas Day, and so I will be starting the 30 Day Challenge this Thursday 18th. I figure that if I post it here, and I know that people are reading, I am going to be more likely to follow through and complete it... Hence I will have my very first #MegMadeIt moment!... Well that's the plan anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment